no baked goods self-challenge: day three of seven

thinking about it, i'm surprised to say these past three days are the longest i've gone without some kind of sweet for years. three days?? it's such a crazy short time. what's crazier is that i honestly already feel used to it! i've heard people say that fasting makes your head clearer and your thinking better and i legit feel sharper after three days without processed or added sugar. i'm still getting sugar from fruit and a bit of maple syrup in my coffee, but that's it. this has been a fantastic challenge and i hope to extend it, even.

i'm not doing calories or macros yet because there are so many things making me fat, i'm addressing the ones i think are the simplest and broadest first. i've been off the hard stuff like ice cream and donuts and chips and chocolate for a couple months now, but i'm still over-indulging in my own baked goods. cookies all day is not going to get me where i want to be but, for a while, it was still better than before. in limiting this sugar even further, i think i've just reached a new better.

submitted by /u/fishnshrimps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33LTHG5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...