Hi guys. So I’ve forever been trying to lose 10 pounds. I am experiencing a weird situation which I realize most people probably haven’t but I’m hoping SOMEONE has. I have strong suspicions it is hormone related.
For many months I have been eating 1500 calories a day. I never lose weight 3 weeks a month. The only week I lose is the week right before my period. I will drop 5-6lb this week. Then over my period I gain all the weight back, even still eating at 1500 calories over the course of my period. Then my weight will not budge for 2 more weeks after my period ends no matter what I do.
I’m worried I have PCOS or some serious hormonal issue here. This is a situation where I am asking for medical reasons. This is something unlike anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. In the past if I ate too much I was like yeah ok I ate too much I’m not losing, but this is NOT the case, so I am looking for medical reasons this could be happening ONLY. Thank you!
Edit: asking internet strangers bc I’m American and cannot afford a doctor right now.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XmBX1L
No comments:
Post a Comment