Y'all its time, My clothes don't fit anymore and I am finally able to accept that.

Today is the day how much weight I've gained finally hit me, it's been a long summer and I've been wearing shorts all this time which are exceedingly comfortable but we just got our first cold front and I tried on my pants, I couldn't button them any more. I sat down and cried because I realized how over half my wardrobe doesn't really for me anymore, before it was just a little tight here and there, but now it won't fit.

In the span of only 2 years I put on about 40 pounds and it does not feel good and I can see how I don't look as nice as I did before. I went from my initial 140 to 182ibs (I know it doesn't sound like a lot) but for. My stature being 5'4 it really shows and I can feel it. I'm out of breath going up stairs and I hate it.

I'm sorry for the venting but I needed somewhere because I've lost friends who didn't want to associated with me because "I didn't look the part" and they didn't want me in their group photos for Instagram.

submitted by /u/magburst
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OIP1Mj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...