NSFW down 40lbs!!! didn't realise til i saw these pics how far i've come!!

F30, SW - 174, CW - 134, GW - 125

about four months ago, i totally changed my life. i gave up smoking completely, i've started hiking every single weekend, drinking less, walking an hour minimum every single day, eating better and exercising. i feel like hiking led to better food choices so as not to undo all the hard word. but more than anything, i've found that i've just LOVED being in the outdoors. i feel like i'm only discovering what a beautiful country i love in, through the amazing trails i've been walking. the health benefits are almost as great as the mental health benefits. i'm not quite where i want to be yet, but i'm not far away.

i feel like an actual new person, it is INCREDIBLE. One thing I didn't realise was just how big i had gotten, it very much snuck up on me. I spent years hiding myself from myself and being in denial. It wasn't until I put the pictures side-by-side, i realised just how big the change. i just wanted to share because i'm so fucking proud.

https://imgur.com/a/V2a5EhZ

submitted by /u/Bikbikbikbik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VydLbw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...