I can't even begin to express how good I feel right now, I'm so damn motivated. All I want to do is keep hitting the gym as hard as I can.

I'm one week in to a high protein and very low carb diet (no mare than 30 carbs a day) and holy shit I feel great. I have so much more energy than normal, I've been hitting the gym every other day and it just seems like Im getting stronger with each day I go in. My mood is significantly better and I don't think I'll ever go back to eating the crap I used to eat. Im completely sold on eating healthy and exercising now. It's been one week and I'm down 7 pounds (probably water weight I know) and it just feels so good to see that number go down. Wish me luck on the next 63, I'm gonna crush it guys.

submitted by /u/Calmdown92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OF1lgE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...