I used to weigh 183 pounds

So I’m a 16 years old I know I’m still young as some would say but now weighing since the last time I checked 230. I weighed 183 pounds 2 years ago before I moved to another town and got hit with the old enemy called depression I think. Before moving I was one of the top athletes playing basketball and football in my state getting invited to travel teams and being well known in my town for this. I still get invitation to camps for basketball but I’m in no shape to play weighing in at 230 I said, all this weight on my knees is bad especially since I’m tall but now that I’m over my depression I would like to think. I want to get back to being a human again but one of my few problems is I don’t know how to eat correct and don’t know how to lose weight and my nearest “court gym” is like 5 miles away. So please can anyone teach me how to lose weight and how to eat now and eat when I’m playing my sports again.

And I can’t go to a weight gym because they all are too far to humanly walk back from after leg day.

submitted by /u/SmellyKnife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PBNnyp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...