Hey guys. I've been eating around 1200~1300 calories for the last 25 days with no exercise. Used to weight 220 lbs (100 kg) and now I weigh 199 lbs ( 90.5 kg ). Since I used to weigh a lot, I had a big wooosh in the first week and it slowed down. Right now I am feeling bad since the last 2 weeks I only lost maybe 1 lbs. Most importantly, I am feeling very tired. In these 25 days I developed an obession with the scale, because I weight myself everyday and I need to see changes to feel good. I discovered it makes me really anxious when I don't lose weight and it hinders me. It is not healthy at all.
Because I feel so drained, I feel I can not stat exercising right away. Yesterday I started taking walks around 4000 steps and even those made me really tired.
Please give me some advice! Should I eat a little more? Should I stop using the scale? How to I regain energy? Thank you so much.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZJyYzY
No comments:
Post a Comment