I (36F, SW: 266lbs, CW: 255lbs, GW: 170lbs, 16:8 IF) started my journey about 4 months ago. I was told I needed insulin cause I couldn't control my diabetes on my own. I had been trying on my own for 2 years.
About 6 months ago, I started tracking my food intake. I'd do it for a few days, then skip something and just stop. When I got the news that I needed to start insulin, I knew I didn't want that. So I buckled down and started tracking everything. It was extremely hard and I hated seeing how far over I was everyday!
A month ago i started walking on my treadmill at least 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes as well as doing some IF. I was almost always under the calories allotted, even if I didnt include what I lost walking (which I dont usually, I only use the Fitbit adjustment) even then I'm lower than need be 5-6 days a week. I'm not always eating at home, but I do watch what I eat when I'm out. If I'm not sure, I always make serving sizes bigger to be on the safe side.
My question is...is this a normal pace? I feel like I should be seeing changes in my body. I know the scale shows 11 lbs gone, but I don't see it yet. Pictures: Me https://imgur.com/a/xeBuVHq
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yw89TV
No comments:
Post a Comment