Medication? Hard work? I'll take it.

2008, 2010, and 2012 were years of awful summers. 2019 is turning out similarly.

This has been one hell of a year. It started with separation from my husband, and has gone on to a multiple sclerosis diagnosis, getting on one of the most expensive drugs known to man, death in the family, and more. I've been able to drop weight consistently for the past eight months, but I can't tell if it's due to my gym routine or that I have not one, but two medication routines that are killing my appetite. There's also been the depression that makes hunger too much of a burden to fix, as opposed to food being a comfort source.

Weight loss is not as affirming when you feel like your work really wouldn't have done much if not for the drugs that keep executive function up and to keep the brain and spine from unraveling.

I'll take it, though. I've lost 45 pounds from my starting weight and I'm hoping to get through at least another 45.

submitted by /u/Bouncing_Amphisbaena
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GIWplZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...