How do I take that step And get my a** to the gym? Can someone tell me what to do/expect?

I have wanted to get fit and feel healthier for so long, but I can’t get myself to the gym. I’ve got severe social anxiety and my small town didn’t have a gym so not knowing what to do when I get there or how to workout or use the equipment and knowing people are going to SEE me is just too much.

My mental health has suffered so much the last two years, and after attempted suicide and falling into a severe depression, something needs to change. Please help me.

I’m 22, F, 5’3” , 125lbs -looking to gain strength and muscle and boost mental awareness -any advice on how to use stuff at the gym, workout plans, anything to take the fear out of the gym experience would help more than u know

submitted by /u/survivor_44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KsmKWx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...