Hello, as embarrassing as this is, I do need help as I cannot do this myself. I am a 15, going on 16 year old male. I am around 5'8 and around 220 lbs. I do not exercise and have the diet of roughly 4 cups of coffee, half and half, 2-3 bottles of water, a snack or lunch, and dinner. For dinner, I cannot control what I eat, as it is up to my parents. However, I'm sure I can recommend something or ask for less portions. This would be easier, however we are, poor, or low middle class, however you want to put it. Therefore we cannot afford any exercise equipment or natural/healthier foods. And, surprisingly I do enjoy salads, chicken, beef, tomatoes, etc. Just, it's expensive. I'm sorry for being needy but could anyone recommend me any tips or help to lose weight? Thanks :) <3 (I am aware there are house exercises but am not able to link it with a diet, as I know none.)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LY1N9r
No comments:
Post a Comment