Curious if I’ll have loose skin - what do you think?

I’m a 17 year old male (6 foot 2) that weighs 221 pounds. I started my journey at over 250 pounds and I have absolutely no plans of stopping. I’ve mostly noticed a difference in my face and clothes seem to fit me just a bit looser. I’m planning to go down to around 180-190 pounds (honestly, I haven’t really set a goal weight yet, what would be a healthy weight for my age and height?) and loose skin has been a subject on my mind. Is there a general consensus as to how much weight you need to lose to get loose skin? I’ve researched a bit and heard the younger you are the tighter your skin probably is and the lesser chance there is that you’ll have loose skin. Any insight or comments towards this topic would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/sailorsaint710
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MKFO5c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...