Hey all!
Perhaps you remember my story from 2 months ago about my coworker who was using the Keto Coffee as her means of losing weight and didn't want to hear about CICO or how it could be more helpful.
I'm here with an update.
That coworker ended up gaining 15lbs and still buying the keto coffee (a MLM scam that cost her a few hundred dollars and couldn't move the product).
When I asked to borrow a pair of her work pants to try on (I was a US size 26 Jan 1st and she was a size 18) and easily buttoned them up, she apologized for being so catty and asked for help. It has actually made our friendship stronger and nice to have someone to share recipes and tips with.
She is now -19 and I'm -50 (and pulling down those size 18's without even unbuttoning!) She also said this is way easier and she likes how she can actually eat foods she likes. :)
So huzzah!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YIC9Ij
No comments:
Post a Comment