Long story short, I've been struggling with my weight since around the age of 10. At 22 I began powerlifting and experimenting with intermittent fasting, which brought my weight from 210 lbs to 167.5 lbs over the course of a year and a half. I maintained this weight for about 10 months before life became busy in 2014 and I fell off the wagon, hard. I regained it all plus 40 lbs.
Over the last 2 years I've managed to lose 7 lbs but I'm now 30 years old, 243.6 lbs, on cholesterol, thyroid, and high blood pressure medication, all as a result of the weight re-gain from 2014. Add to this the fact that I've also been dealing with anxiety and mild depression for two decades, needless to say, I'm not in the greatest of places physically or mentally.
However, enough is enough! I'm too young to be fat and lazy. I have decided to shed pounds and get back to a healthy weight (my goal is 165 lbs).
Exercise is not a problem for me, I found a great workout online and have been working out 3-4 times per week for the last year. My issue is food. Even though I follow an intermittent fasting routine, the weekends throw me off and I often end up overeating and drinking more than I should.
At this point, I'm aware that I need to be held accountable to someone or something. So LoseIt is it. I have downloaded the application and will begin tracking my calories and workouts. I also plan on posting here every two weeks a progress report along with pictures. Wish me luck!
Day 1 pictures: https://postimg.cc/gallery/18672y5hm/
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XzLjKz
No comments:
Post a Comment