Losing Weight Gained by Anti-Depressants

So, I took anti-depressants for like 8 months this year. They helped me become more chill and less dramatic. I decided to get off them this month (w/o my doctors approval but that's for another community thread). I was 120lbs before I started Anti-Depressants and now I'm 140 lbs. The meds made me more hungry. And I ate more calories each day without even realizing and slowly but surely I gained the pounds. Now I'm trying to shred the pounds. I'm counting calories now and I'm tryna eat 1470 calories a day (I can eat more if I exercise it off). And I do workout 5-6 times a week at least 30 mins but I average like 45 mins. I also want to get some muscles but I know I should probably loose the fat before I try to make serious gains. I wonder if there is anyone else with similar experience and what there tactic is. I worry that my body got use to my the calories I was eating with my meds.

submitted by /u/Chillaxcat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XuLvLb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...