I have started on my journey to lose weight again!

I have not been good for my health in the past 3/4 year. I was very fit last year, but I became overworked and had some mental issues. Now that I am in a much better place, I feel ready to pay good attention to my health again. I think I should have done this much earlier, but hey, I do it now and I think that's great! ;)

This is what I will do:

  • I will eat regular, healthy meals, 3 times per day.
  • I will exercise (almost) every day. I will start doing triathlon again, and do more climbing. It's not just good for my body to do this, but it creates a peace in my mind.
  • I will go on climbing trips and other active holidays, and I will do triathlon competitions, which I always find fun.
  • I also do a lot of walking, which helps me to relax as well.
  • Because I train and because I eat regular but smaller meals, I expect to continue to lose weight.

What I hope:

  • To become more fit than ever in my life, so that I can enjoy doing sports even more and so that I have a lot of energy for my daily life!
  • To become much more attractive and good looking (I already feel pretty confident in my body, but I hope that it will become even better). I will buy new clothes when I have reached my goals. I already have some nice clothes, but I expect them not to fit well when I am done, which is a nice problem to have :)
  • To become more confident, happy and mentally strong. Exercise can really help with this, as I have experienced in the past, though I know that I also need to do other things to improve my inner life.
submitted by /u/herculeos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JoOsEx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...