Hungry but no cals left so you’re being good? Comment here!

Ok so a bot will remove this post if I don’t write more text. I searched “hungry” here to see if someone posted something like this lately, so I could just comment without doing a post, but I didn’t see a very recent post for this purpose.

So, this is just in solidarity with all the people who could be eating right now but we are not. Instead we will wait until tomorrow. I also followed excellent advice here and drank my huge reusable bottle full of water, and waited, and distracted myself. So that helps, but here I am posting anyway hahaha.

Hopefully I wrote enough to for this post to survive!Good luck everybody we are doing this for a reason so just keep going!!!

EDITED TO ADD: I don’t think I’m legit hungry, I think it’s more habit, when I’m at my desk for long hours at work I’m used to snacking, it’s just longer hours than usual at the moment and the snacks are already eaten. By me lol.

submitted by /u/Trees-of-green
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S97rWx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...