Does anyone else have fears of chairs breaking under them?

I weigh 335 pounds... My husband has absolutely never said a word about my weight unless I bring up wanting to lose weight and even then he only says things like "I think it would be very healthy for you and you would feel better". He has no idea how much I actually weigh... Well. I paint a lot and for my birthday he would like to buy me a really nice office chair for painting so maybe my back won't hurt when I paint a lot during the week. The chair he bought is 250 pound limit... I'm afraid that I will break it. I absolutely have to lose weight as I'm afraid I'm becoming prediabetic.

Do you think this chair will break? The office chair I have now is supposed to have a 275 limit and I've had it for 5 years. 3 and a half of those years I have been over 275.

I haven't broken a chair yet... But it is one of my worst fears about being overweight. Like today I was on a plane and my thighs kept pushing the button to make my seat go back. The flight attendants fussed at me twice. I had to explain to them what exactly was happening.

submitted by /u/Kitkatkc11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xs7QsK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...