I weigh myself regularly to measure my results, and while it is not a bad measure, lately it hasn’t been the only one or even the main one. As I am beginning to exercise again, I am realizing more than ever how much the extra weight literally slows me down. Not just when I am on the treadmill, but I am sure in daily life too. I look forward to feeling lighter and noticing every day things feeling easier/less exhausting.
Additional NSV I am looking forward to:
- Seeing my clavicles again (anybody remember when theirs reappeared??)
- Having my sharp jawline and petite nose back (Never realized a little fat was even hiding around my nose until I saw a picture of myself recently from when I was thin!)
- belly button returning to its natural round state
- Going into a clothing store and not having to wonder if they even carry my size
- Praying every time I get on a plane that the person next to me isn’t also large or that they aren’t thinking “great...I got stuck beside the fat person”
- Participating in my family’s tradition of a holiday 5K every year at Christmas (I am the only non-fit person in my family); I jog occasionally now but at my weight, it takes a toll on my ankles so I plan to really get into running again when I am lighter
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31gHd8m
No comments:
Post a Comment