(313 -> 199) Major milestone, first and last post

First of all im a huge lurker and i wanted to thank you guys for the motivation to keep up the work, without this subreddit i couldnt have done it. Im under 200 lbs for the first time in my life since middle school and i plan on finishing up my journey at about 170 lbs. Confidence still lacking but ill get there :D, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Major things i've noticed:

people straight up just treat me better as a person

my body doesnt hurt all the time! ive saved my lower back

counting calories is the most important part by FAR

i have a collarbone!!!!

the PICS: https://imgur.com/a/74TsDAz

submitted by /u/unluckle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Xy8IIr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...