Hey everybody. I have a question that probably doesn't belong in /askdocs but I'd like to ask here. Basically, I have eaten out at restaurants (and just have had too much junk food in general) for the last couple of years. The worst was when I was eating out 3x a day. Although, I usually remain active (or don't go more than two months without working out). I kind of want to get some health exams done to check out how my body is faring. Am I okay? Have these years of eating garbage seriously harmed me? With those questions in mind, my question to you is, which exam(s) would be good to have done? The only thing I can think of so far is the LDL to HDL lipid exam. What other ones are out there that will let me know how healthy my body is compared to the average person? Please let me know; the more suggestions the merrier.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Re0l2c
No comments:
Post a Comment