NSV: I don't remember the last time I was this size

Yesterday I tried on all of my shorts in preparation of going out of town this weekend. I was completely shocked when none of them fit. They fit just a couple of weeks ago, and I was only 2 lbs heavier! (Thank you cycling) So, off I go to the store. I grab a few pairs of shorts in what I think is my current size, and one pair in the next size down as wishful thinking. I try on the first pair that I think should fit, and they don't look good. Really big in my waist, okay fit through the hips. Try on another pair, same thing. So, I grab the "wishful thinking" pair, put them up, close my eyes and try to button them...and they fit!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I took them off, walked around the store for 20 minutes looking for shirts and telling myself that it must have been a fluke, grabbed a few more pairs of wishful thinking shorts, and headed back to the fitting room. They fit too! I was in shock. I literally do not remember the last time I wore this size. Possibly 2012?

I'm freaking out and I had to share!

I'm so thankful I've found this community. CICO is the way for me; I'll never look back. I tried so many other options, but this is so simple, logical, and sustainable. I've learned so much and know I will push through to my goal. Thanks again to each and every one of you.

submitted by /u/DashanyNor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wHXNQK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...