It's not the physical change that brings out your beauty

It's the mental one. To become overweight usually (not always) means there is a good amount of low self worth, lack of motivation or knowledge, or a emotional/spiritual imbalance.

To see the change in all of your mindsets and mental well-being is the most beautiful thing I see in this sub. The unity we have is something incredible.

I can feel the energy when I scroll through. The love, the compassion, and the general selflessness of people here.

I have struggled with food and motivation my entire life. I have been from 280 to 210 to 250 to 170 to 200 and so forth so many times. Right now I am not focusing on the weight, but on loving myself and creating a spiritual connection that will hopefully keep me in the mindset of doing this for my mind, body, and spirit. Not for what other people think.

I am not as thin or muscular as I have been at previous points in my journey, but I am happier. Eventually, I know the self love to do this for the right reasons will come.

Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know I appreciate you. In a world with so much negativity, this community is a great refresher. Much love!

submitted by /u/Mrunclesam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MMN3LI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...