I'm seriously so tired of my bad habits.

I was 140 pounds at 18, around 180 when I was 22, and now I am 215 pounds and I can't stand looking at myself and slowly growing out of my clothes and feeling so much shame. I have tried to many times to get into good habits - Whole30, going gluten free (I have an autoimmune disorder and thought it would help with the inflammation) and yes, I have done straight up CICO with very little results. I never seem to be able to stick to anything. My life is a never ending cycle of feeling bad > getting crap food to make me feel better > feeling bad. Everyone on here makes it seem so effortless - I know it's not but everything looks relatively simple when I keep failing over and over again. I am so ashamed of my body and used to never hate being in public but now I do. I don't know how to fix this.

submitted by /u/trenchcoatangel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WngIPT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...