I've lost 20+lbs twice before and each time I'd constantly get derailed by visitors or trips or events. 3 days without tracking would lead me to give up for a while, gain back 5-20lbs, and have to start all over again.
On May 14th I'd successfully tracked for over 130 days. But I was facing three consecutive long weekend trips where food or drinking or cake were sorta the point. This time, I indulged my heart out while traveling and then immediately went back to my now 'normal' eating my first day back. Even though I ate like garbage 11 days this month, I'm only 1.5lbs above where I started and have had no trouble getting back to 1500 calories of healthy food.
I think I have maybe officially changed my habbits in a more permanent way. And I feel like a life where I eat well most of the time but indulge for special events is a life I can lead.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wi0lPP
No comments:
Post a Comment