An accountability partner.

I’ve come to the realization that I only succeed at things when people are expecting it from me. I can’t seem to motivate myself. I’m 17 years old and 200 pounds. Stepping on the scale to see 200 blindsided me. I didn’t realize I was gaining so much so quickly. January I was 180. I want someone who’s supportive but firm, who maybe needs someone too. I’m scared of all these steps like finding a gym, learning how to use equipment, etc. I wanted to follow r/1200isplenty, but I think to succeed I will need to learn to cook some things. I just wanted to put a branch out in case anyone was interested.

submitted by /u/sedet_on_my_face
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JVUONc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...