[Update] After near death experience, I am now 40 pounds lighter!

Hey guys! A few months ago I posted an update on my first 25 pounds down after hitting the ER with a 700 blood glucose level | First Post Here

Today I am now 40lbs lighter and I haven’t felt better! During the semester I’ve been struggling to keep my low-carb diet going but I’ve managed to do it nonetheless and it has really paid off! My diabetes is controlled and I’m glad I’m gaining my life back while I’m still 19. Can’t wait for the next 85lbs to go down! There’s still a long way to go, but I know I can do it!

Thank you everyone for all the motivation! You have helped me keep going. And if anyone needs help, message me. I’m more than happy to help everyone out and even more people that can relate.

Here is my progress pic from last Sunday!

submitted by /u/MelvinMASV
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Vo3cpR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...