Hi everyone - first post in this sub, am hoping you guys can help with a question (obligatory apologies-for-formatting-am-on-mobile).
So I've started trying really hard to track my calories - I've got My Fitness Pal downloaded and it's been great, except... In even just the past couple of weeks that I've been at this, I've had social events at restaurants where they don't list calories on the menus, and I don't know how to track that. I've been trying really hard to select items that seem healthy or lower in calories, Googling to find similar menu items with calorie listings and using that, not eating every single thing on my plate once I'm full (I've got a horrible guilt complex when it comes to wasting food and clearing my plate), but is there a good or proper way to handle this?
Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YJA6Dw
No comments:
Post a Comment