A little backstory: I’ve been overweight for a while and recently started doing something about it. I got into a great healthy eating routine and started walking more (I have a bad ankle so I’m not able to do high impact exercises). I started seeing some results and was so excited. Then I was diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity and had to go gluten-free. This was followed by a bit of depression as I felt every food I loved was taken from me.. until I discovered GF versions of my favorite treats, pasta, etc and binged on those because “I could”. Gained some weight back, and maybe a little more.
Here we are today and I’m 3 weeks pre-op before my ankle surgery which is going to knock me on my ass, literally and figuratively, for at least 6 weeks of non-weight bearing plus strict limitations after I’m able to walk again.
Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent further weight gain while I’m non-weight bearing? Any exercises that don’t require you to stand or use two feet but are safe? Thanks in advance!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HSnDXk
No comments:
Post a Comment