Tip for those struggling to get back on track

I’ve been really successful losing weight in the past but through a variety of factors have regained about half the weight.

MyFitnessPal weight tracker resembles the alps. I’ve been trying and trying to control my eating but overeat constantly. I wanted to reset MyFitnessPal to give me a fresh start but couldn’t easily find how to do so.

The Tip I switched my weight from stone to lbs (I might try kilograms if I need a more radical change), and calories to kilojoules.

Seeing an allowance of 6700kj instead of 1600kcal and breaking the bad habits I’ve gotten into with guessing energy (making me actually weigh things and track first), is giving me my first “on track” day in around 6 months.

I wanted to post in case it helps someone else rejuvenate their journey

submitted by /u/RobotPixie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HByF4i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...