I lost a bit of weight a while ago and for a couple years now I’ve mostly maintained and kind of gained some back. I recently started to want to lose the rest of the extra fat for good but the weight isn’t seeming to come off even with being in a calorie deficit. I’m doing intermittent fasting as well.
I go to the gym at least 4 times a week and burn up to 800 calories with weight training and cardio, I don’t eat super bad but not super healthy either. I did some research and found out to maintain my weight I would need to be eating 2500 calories a day which I feel like I am far from doing considering I don’t eat that much and fast for 16 hours a day.
I am desperate for some advice on the best way to restart everything and get back on track. I am really hoping to be able to fit into something I bought by my birthday in August.
Currently I am 5’8 and 84kg/184lb ultimately Id like to get down to 70kg but anything would be great.
Any help or opinions would be appreciated.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YUnucR
No comments:
Post a Comment