I was struggling with intermittent fasting over these past few weeks, I did OMAD consecutively for 3 weeks and I wasn't seeing results (154 lb -> 152 lb), I was skeptical of OMAD but then I saw this video LOL. I thought I could eat whatever during the eating window but apparently not. I will start eating cleanly for dinner. Just think I should share this with you all who might struggle with intermittent fasting too.
(too little content again, let me elaborate) I tried 16:8 before OMAD, it was easy for me as I usually slept in and waking up at 11am tend to have the side effect of skipping breakfast. However, I was not losing weight as much as I want so I went on to OMAD. As usual, breakfast kinda took care of itself but I was quite hungry by 3pm. I had a hard time staying focus in lectures and craved for cookies (for some reasons). Then when my eating window opened up at 6pm, I ate whole packs of Sainsbury's cookies LOL. I told myself it didn't matter and I had 24 hours to burn it off. Well it didn't. It was quite depressing really when everyday you fought hunger hard only to see nothing significant on the scale. Then I saw this video today and maybe I should follow some of its advice, what are your thoughts on it?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HsduBs
No comments:
Post a Comment