Feeling lost with what to do at the gym

So I recently just started at a gym, and I'm excited to get back into shape as I've fallen out of it recently. The only problem is, I'm not sure what to do at the gym. All my life I've been a runner so I haven't had the need to use any gym equipment ever, but lifestyle changes in the past 2-3 years have made it difficult to find a time to go run that wasn't in the early morning. When I go to the gym, it's all kind of overwhelming. For the past week I've just been doing cardio however it was recommended to me that I should do strength/resistance training. I'm not sure what that entails, or to what extent I should be working out. Basically, I'm a lost puppy and could use some help lol

submitted by /u/ThatOneRunner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YwHO3M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...