I got on the scale this morning, and I'm now within 10 lbs of my GW.
At 184 lbs, this is the lightest I've been in years, and possibly the fittest as well.
I'm officially doing "16:8 IF", intermittent fasting from 11 am until 7 pm. Intermittent Fasting is a sustainable lifestyle change that's done a lot of good in cutting out snacking because "it's not time to eat". Occasionally, I have an earlier brunch or late dinner, and I adjust with an 18:6 to recover. For example, if dinner runs late, I delay the next start until 1 pm. I really wish I had gotten on the IF bandwagon a lot sooner, as it's a fantastic mindset change in making me more conscious about when I eat, whether I eat at all, whether I'm actually hungry, or just bored.
I've also gotten more consistent on exercise, and am seeing performance gains, which means I am also adding muscle, so I have a slow recomp happening in the background, which is why I've beeh losing weight slowly.
Old clothes fit better, and my belt is comfortably down another notch, so I'm losing measurable inches.
My few pounds lost is literally small potatoes to what many of you have accomplished, but I'm still happy that the work is paying off. Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30DQyqw
No comments:
Post a Comment