Hey! I'm using a throwaway account because I'm just confused and sad right now. I am 14F / 174cm / 55kg. FYI this post could be a little triggering for some people.
Half a year ago, I decided that I wasn't happy with my weight or appearance; I was 72kg. I started cycling (45 mins a day), doing more exercise and eating at a caloric deficit (I admittedly got too into it and ate like 1200kcal a day).
Within the last 2 months, I started upping my caloric intake to 1500kcal (maybe 1800kcal once or twice a week) - still not great, I know... but I'm afraid to gain this weight back and am very self conscious now. I've stopped snacking completely and stick with my 3 meals a day.
I developed this habit of weighing myself every. single. day (Again, not good!). I would always get upset if the scale even showed a +0.1kg increase. Recently, I'd started being a little more lenient with these fluctuations ( I could bear 0.3-0.5kg gains).
I got my first period around a year ago, but unfortunately, I lost it. Yep. I'm not sure if this a very grave issue, but it kind of worries me as I haven't had it for 4-5 months or so. I'm completely done with dieting but am struggling to get out of this 'losing' mindset, as I just want to maintain (I am however, still eating at 1500-1800kcal, and have plans to maybe start upping to 2000kcal).
Except now, I have gained 1 kg within 3 days! I haven't changed the way I've eaten, drunken, or exercised at all (I measure everything as well). This is so discouraging and doesn't even make me want to consider upping my intake (I'm really trying my best to not start dropping my caloric intake now to compensate).
I just don't understand why this is happening. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you for reading... this is just overwhelming at the moment.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qt1bIj
No comments:
Post a Comment