SW: 224 CW: 212 GW: 160.
I have [36f] been trying to lose weight since January off and on. Just this week I am down 12 pounds. Been calorie counting, cut out soda, slowly replacing empty calorie foods with veggies and fruit. Also forcing myself to eat 3 meals a day. Sometimes I get so busy at work I don't eat meals which causes binges later.
I really struggle due to my work. I work normal days with a long commute (1 hour each way). Due to the nature of my job I'm pretty much glued to my desk and rarely get away even for lunch (usually just eat and work). By mid week I really run out of energy and sometimes even just stop meal prepping. I have mild depression so I find when I'm out of energy it is incredibly difficult to motivate myself.
Does anyone else deal with this? How do you manage to keep it all up?
And yes I have been trying to sell my home to move closer to my office so at least the commute isn't so long. I've had 2 buyers back out in 6 months due to cold feet. Not helping my stress levels either.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YKNAyK
No comments:
Post a Comment