Reached my goal weight today, but feeling discouraged and lost.

I reached my goal weight today. I’ve looked forward to this day for over a year, and instead of feeling joy, I’m left feeling disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished, and I look A LOT different, but I guess I just expected more. My chest in particular. Chest fat has shrunk quite a bit, but there’s still a lot. Starting to think that I might have a case of gynecomastia.

I’m just feeling a bit lost at this point. I’m not really sure where I need to go from here. Do I keep losing? Or is it time to change my strategy? Open to all suggestions.

Before: 240 pounds ———> https://imgur.com/a/mCrihU2

After: 165 pounds ——— > https://imgur.com/a/drfeRXs

M/25/5’10

submitted by /u/jr67931
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W05Uq1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...