Need some advice please

Information 170KG (sorry I don't know how lbs work xD) Male 21 in December I was scrolling the mall with my grandmother, when I saw this guy ... I don't mean to be rude.. but I don't want that to be my future.It was there relized I really need to do something.

So I really have no idea what to do, hitting the gym is out no money for that.But I decided on jogging.We live on a farm so its fairly private(Even if i had the money I doubt I would have gone I am a super shy person)

My meals consist of 2 sandwichs(Normally with cheese) When I get back from university I normally have lunch at about 14:00. This will eather consist of some sandwiches or left overs from the previous night.

My dinner time meal is normally one of these *Rice + something *Pasta The 3rd thing is a south african meal i can't translate its a native thing lol.

Ohh yea also to add why don't eat cereal in the morning cause I can not stand milk.

Drinks Well normally I only drink water .And like 3 times a week a glas of Pepsi.

But thats the only Cooldrink i drink. I don't drink Coffee or any other hot drinks

I prefer to stay away from suger, I don't like sweat stuff.

What would you guys recommend me to do? Like what meals to change to what and so on.

submitted by /u/aUnicornInTheClouds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W4eVz7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...