Hi everyone,
Some background info: I'm a 22 year old female, 183 cm and overweight (86kg) but mostly insecure which is why I want to lose weight. I have been trying lots of different things to lose weight. Since November I have been doing Intermittent Fasting, eating from 12-8, basically every day. I have been nauseous in the morning like forever and since I started IF that disappeared so I really like not eating breakfast. In March, due to surgery I couldn't eat much. So I dropped to eating 1200 kcal a day. I have been trying to keep this going for the past weeks, so now I usually eat between 1200 and 1500 kcal a day. I usually eat something for lunch, either whole wheat bread or crackers with avocado or something, and then a lot of food for dinner with lots of veggies, sometimes meat and some carbs. I have been tracking my food and I'm always below carb intake and protein and fat intake are OK. I sometimes take a protein shake to make sure I get enough. I do snack some chocolate or chips sometimes but not too often. And when I do my kcal intake is still below 1500 kcal. And when I say sometimes I mean once every two/three weeks. With working out I have been on and off track. Right now I'm swimming every morning (5 days a week) for 20 min and I go for a run 3 times a week. I used to lift weights but I don't really like that anymore. I have tried to do the BodyBoss challenge but I didn't like working out at home and I love being outside so cardio is what I'm focusing in now.
Anyways, I don't see any results. I think I lost 2 kilos since November, and I have been consistently eating better and working out more and it is so frustrating. What am I doing wrong? Am I not eating enough? Or not working out enough? According to my food track app I should have lost 1 kilo a week with this calorie intake but I sure as hell did not. I am thinking of getting professional help but it is very expensive and there are so many people here that look and feel great so any tips are very welcome! Thanks a lot in advance!
td;rl been trying lots of things to lose weight, don't see results in my body. Need help to feel good again.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2USYh01
No comments:
Post a Comment