Long story short - heaviest weight after graduation was 163-165 lbs. I am 5'3. Noticed and did something about it.
My friends I think are used to seeing me recently around 145-149lbs? Now, I'm 140lbs and well on track to the 130s (9 stone zone - so excited! Go me!!) CICO, excercise, healthier life choices and a real change in thinking - boom.
I've another 20lbs to go until I'm a nice comfortable mid range weight for my rather small height. I'll see where I go from there but feeling pretty positive! Tonight a good friend noticed. But it went like this: 'You've lost a lot of weight. Are you ok? Are you stressed? I want to make sure you're ok.'
It sat sadly with me. I know it comes from a place of kindness but it was unsettling to be met with concern over congratulation (not to say Im expecting applause.) I'm not even at my goal yet and I'm conscious even a few lbs looks a lot on a smaller frame.
Any similar experiences or words of advice? :(
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HoYXXh
No comments:
Post a Comment