Advice on Calories, please

Hello!

I’ve lost 50 pounds before and now I’m trying to get back down after having my son. I’ve lost about 24 pounds in the last year. I run and I’ve started adding some strength training into it too. I also have PCOS.

MFP has me set at 1350 calories a day and I’ve been starving. I run a couple miles four or five days a week and do the strength for about 30 minutes on days I do it alone or for about 10 minutes when I’ve run. I’m also a teacher and spend a good part of my day on my feet.

My question is should I be eating more? I used the TDEE calculator and it says I should be eating around 1270 calories to have my 500 calorie deficit each day. In the past I ate around 1300 and the weight came off but it seems so much harder this time.

ETA:31/F/SW:195 CW:172 GW:140. I’m an elementary school teacher so I’m on my feet a good amount during the day. I run about four days a week between 2-4 miles each time. I’ve also done some small strength training that consists of squats, lunges, planks, etc. or a work out video.

submitted by /u/sluedu09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q6AXLt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...