My clothes are comfortable again!

See flair for stats! Current weight tends to fluctuate between 155-159lbs. Started in February but it’s been an on/off thing.

I rarely shop for clothes, so as I got fatter I just let my clothes fit me poorly. My jeans were always digging into my stomach to the point where I was taking extra bathroom breaks at work just to get some relief for a few minutes. My sweatshirts were feeling tighter in the neck area and barely fit.

I noticed today that I’ve stopped needing to unbutton my jeans and pull my sweatshirt away from my neck. I’m still too big to fit in my pre-weight gain clothes, but I’m getting there! I’m hoping I can squeeze into them again in another -20lbs :)

submitted by /u/werdity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HuoXiH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...