So, probably a weird thing to ask, maybe not.
I have a gym membership. I can’t use treadmills due to shin splints, but I can figure out stair climbers, stationary bikes, whatever.
What really intimidates me is using equipment I’ve never seen before while in a room full of people that will probably judge me or laugh at me, lol.
I have no upper body routine for machines. I can use weights, sure, but the area for weights is always filled with a bunch of buff guys who know what they’re doing.
Does anyone have any really good info, or know of some links that show what machines to use for what type of muscle work, how they work, or even good upper body routines to set up in a public gym setting?
All of my searches are convoluted and I don’t want to read a bunch of blog posts in block text. The videos show you what to do for the workout, but not how to use the machines.
Edit: could I ask a person to show me? Probably. Am I an anxious nut case who does not want to do this public ally? Also yes.
Please post links to specific videos you have found or used that demonstrate operation on a variety of machines as well as a routine to use.
All of my problems could be solved by asking someone for help.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M4xVsP
No comments:
Post a Comment