I'm committing. CICO minimum. 32 F 81kg/180lbs.

My daughter is six months old and I've not had any time or energy to take on a proper exercise regime. But if I'm not eating properly, what's the point of an good exercise routine anyway?

As of yesterday I have committed to myself to track every single food I eat through MFP and manage my food intake properly. I'm not going to over complicate it yet with macros - I just need to hit my target. I'm not adding in any structured exercise yet because I'll just feel guilty and give up when I'm not able to find time to do it.

The least I can do is eat properly and that starts now.

32 year old female Current weight 81.7kg/180lbs Target of 1400 cals per day

submitted by /u/kim501
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YyLVMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...