This is a big deal for me. Im 19F, 5'1, and last time I was weighed, I was at 210lbs. I'm hoping to eventually go down to 150lbs at least. I finally took the initiative today to lace up my sneakers and go for a run. The reason this is such a big deal is because just a few months ago, my depression was making it really hard to even get out of the bed in the morning. Today, I walked a mile, and even though I'm sure I got a sunburn (whoops, should probably bring sunscreen next time!) I feel great!
I know running alone isn't enough though. I'm dropping soda, chips, things like that. But does anyone have any good tips for losing weight on a tight budget? Any specific foods you would recommend I stay away from? I really want to stick with this, and do it right, so any tips anybody has is appreciated!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WQeftx
No comments:
Post a Comment