April 30: I was diagnosed with Celiac disease and I cut all gluten from my life. I now make my own pasta and bread so I can regulate what is in it. I don't add any sugars to my meals.
May 3: I started cooking every day. I hated cooking, and it still isn't my favorite thing in the world, but goodness how proud I feel when I work hard on a meal and I sit down and enjoy it.
May 4: I started walking every day. It was hard, but I kept at it. I even walked 3 miles in the rain! Walking every day has helped me so much that I can't believe I didn't start sooner.
May 8th: I went to the doctor's and she gave me the best news: I'm beating my pre diabetes. My insulin is starting to kick back in and I'm so proud of my body and myself for pushing forward.
May 10, today: I started my first period since high school. I have PCOS and was told to just wave periods and my fertility goodbye. I am 21 and haven't had a period since late 16.
I am so grateful my body is working with me to heal and get better. All I did was kick out gluten and refined carbs unless I make them, cook every day, and walk every morning. And it has only been 2 weeks.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PTa2T2
No comments:
Post a Comment