I've been eating really good for almost 2 weeks now and lost 4 pounds (started at 140 pounds - my goal is 126 pounds). I haven't been doing anything special to lose weight, simply just cut the junk food, over-snacking and sugary drinks. I've tried so hard with just having 3 small-ish meals per day - no snacking in between.
However, I'm struggling so bad when it gets to Friday because this was typically when I would get a takeout AKA a seriously high-calorie meal.
So, I'm just curious as to whether this would completely ruin my diet? If I'm being really strict and sticking to my diet everyday then having a takeout on a Friday evening, would this basically cancel out the progress I've made?
EDIT
I feel like I should also add that I really don't exercise - I know, super lazy. This isn't an excuse for the lack of exercise but I also feel like I should add that I work 40 hours per week in a job where I'm always on my feet, walking around so maybe that counts as a little exercise....
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Vp5VUZ
No comments:
Post a Comment