Long time lurker here. 30f 5’9” and 270lbs. I suffer from Crohn’s disease, and most of my weight comes from liquid calories. I drink sugar (sodas, coffees, energy drinks) just to keep my energy levels up. And when I feel good enough to eat I’ll eat a lot for the times I couldn’t because I was flaring up.
Over the course of the last few years I have grown a lipoma tumor on my hip, It’s caused me severe pain making exercise more horrible than it should be. I lost 40 lbs by walking and cutting calories a couple years ago but gained it back once my tumor got worse. I need surgery to remove the tumor but I need to be under 200lbs for it to be done safely according to my doctors. They are getting less patient with me and I need to drop weight and change my ways fast. Not going to lie, all of this weight gain has caused me a lot of self deprecating days and exasperated my already severe depression.
Would it be better to cut out my sugar drinks and substitute with diet ones? Maybe even shift to caffeine pills so I can at least wean off the drinks without the severe caffeine and sugar withdrawal? Or would it be better to just go cold turkey? I could use any and all advice I can possibly get. I really appreciate anything. Thank you!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Jc16Yu
No comments:
Post a Comment