Honestly I've always been someone that gave up pretty easily idk why but im so happy with myself for sticking with something for once, im not done but i know ill get there.
What I did may not seem like a huge achievement for some people but I've lived most my life holding myself back because I was obese, always basically told myself "you're not good enough." People would always call me a fatty when we got into arguments and was hurtful ngl.
I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin and I dont know if i still do 100% but im on my way there for sure and I honestly don't know what sparked in me that made me finally stick with this.
November 2018 after so many years of trying and giving up was when it finally hit me, more specifically after Nov 17 the day I turned 18, I started at 310 and Im currently at 215, Im not done, the goal is 185 but I know ill get there.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30iw3zI
No comments:
Post a Comment