Hello, I want to change myself.
I am addicted to sugar. It doesnt matter what form of sweets I'm getting, I need it. Every single day I tell my husband "I want something sweet".
If it's ice cream, even better! Every day I indulge in Fraps from Starbucks, sweet breads, ice cream, sugary cereals, chocolate milk, etc. I actually get annoyed and crancky when I dont get something sweet into my body and I now weigh 230lbs. I remeber in 2016 I went from 225 to 180lbs because I wanted a date. Now I gained the weigjt back and I feel like shit every single day. I wake up with a headache and I feel dizzy. All I wanna do when I come home from work is lay down and do nothing. Im so unhealthy and I want to start on the right track the right way.
Can anyone please offer me some tips? I know I need a better diet and to cut out sugar completely. Please help me.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HdbSub
No comments:
Post a Comment